General/Adult Psychiatry Job In South Carolina
Outpatient Psychiatry - One Hour From Columbia, South CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A regional healthcare center is seeking a psychiatrist to join a busy physician practice in beautiful South Carolina.?
- Outpatient practice that provides psychiatry and counseling services to adults and children
- Located in newly renovated spacious private building?
- Lifestyle practice- No call?
- Hospital employed position with full benefits including 403B, medical insurance, paid time off, CME days and reimbursement and malpractice insurance?
- This beautiful community is located in the Lower Piedmont region of Upstate South Carolina and provides a friendly, small-town setting along with a?
- progressive and active environment. Located just an hour from Columbia, South Carolina. You will find a temperate climate, year-round golf and lakeside living.?
- The 11,000-acre lake is a fishing and boating paradise. Also enjoy picturesque forests and lakes along with numerous campgrounds and golf courses. ?Take advantage of an?
- unique mix of events and attractions. The arts and entertainment are alive and well with a wide variety of live performances and exhibits. This community has something for?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.