Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Job In Washington, Washington, D.C.
Private Practice Located In Dc, Md, And Va Is Expanding - Partnership OpportunitNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join 5 established Psychiatrists, a Psychologist, 3 APP's, 5 LCSW's and a Dietician.
- Work in a multi-discipline Psychiatry Practice taking care of children, adolescents, and adults
- Specialties include mood, anxiety, attention, obsessive-compulsive, and eating disorders
- TMS is available within the practice
- Clinicians partner with the patient through the course of evaluation and treatment
- 6 Clinic locations in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Typical practice is inpatient and outpatient coverage
- Part-time outpatient work can be considered?
- Office hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Practice has been serving the community for 30 plus years
- Opportunity for a partnership track or an employed model?
- Compensation with be based on what a physician does in the practice?
- Benefits package includes malpractice, PTO, group health insurance and an IRA option
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.