Hospitalist Job In Corpus Christi, Texas
Chief HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Location and Lifestyle
Nicknamed the “Sparkling City by the Sea” Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature, and entertainment sure to inspire all year around. Within close proximity to South Padre Island, you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing. Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach. The popular Laguna Madre Nature Trail for nature enthusiasts and bird-watchers is north of the city next to the convention center.
- Ranked by US News as one of the best places to live based on it's affordable and laid-back lifestyle, the thriving economy, and low crime rates
- Texas A&M University's Corpus Christi campus draws a younger demographic, as does the Naval Air Station Corpus Christi with its aviation program
- Corpus Christi is just a three-hour drive to Houston & Austin and two hours to San Antonio
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.