Endocrinology Job In Ohio
Fantastic Endocrinology opportunity in a nice Ohio City CPH# JOB-2489272Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will work closely with other physicians and staff. This position requires a current Ohio license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Current fellows are also encouraged to apply. This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. Offered are life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Get ready to enjoy living and working in this easy going, affordable and safe Ohio city. Area has a low cost of living, plenty of fresh air, and a friendly town feel. It's a great place to settle down, with easy access to Daytona, short commutes, and stress-free living. If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
To get started, please contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Endocrinology position with a booming facility in Ohio
- Fantastic schedule of Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with no call
- Work closely with other physicians in the organization for strong referral base
- Take over already existing base and be busy from day one for great income
- Live and practice in this very low cost of living Ohio city
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits and more are covered
- A very rewarding retirement package
- Lavish incentives and bonuses plus relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.