General Neurology Job In Fargo, North Dakota
Neurology with sub specialty fellowship in major state of the art facility with Academics-Visa spons CPH# JOB-2489827Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Major academic health system is seeking Neurologists with advanced Fellowship training - specifically Stroke and Dementia. Enjoy practicing your Advanced training with all the tools and resources to take your career to the next level.
Practice medicine in a Mission driven environment where values are at the core of their philosophy- Family and Patient Care are paramount in your corporate culture.
Enjoy a welcoming community that is one of the best places to live in the United States- Urban setting, beautiful four seasons, 40,000 college students, International Airport, low cost of living, low crime, progressive with a strong Technical (IT) community.
Not quite right for you? We have Neurology opportunities all across the United States.
To get started please call Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954-837-2699 or email gabriela.perez@CompHealth.com
- Practice your sub specialty training-seeking either Dementia, Vascular or Stroke
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Educate Medical Students and residents- Academic Appointment
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- Great work life balance in major metro area; low call with support
- All sub-specialties are represented
- Will sponsor your H1b or J1 Visa
- Best part- be mission driven-Values, Family,and Patient care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.