Anesthesiology Job In Rochester, New York
Chief of Cardiac Anesthesiology Needed for Academic Group in New York CPH# JOB-2490086Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position is offering a generous salary with full benefits.
This opening is located in central New York. It has excellent public and private schools choices if you have children. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, forward your CV to email@example.com or call directly at 203.663.9334.
- 10 fellowship-trained cardiac anesthesiologists
- Division has a successful fellowship
- Looking for strong academic experience with leadership
- Cardiovascular research is a strategic mission, experience needed
- Should be eligible for appointment as associate or full professor
- Looking for strong organizational skills
- Generous salary being offered
- Full Hospital benefits including relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.