Nurse Practitioner Job In Las Cruces, New Mexico
Neonatal Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now
NNP in Beautiful Las Cruces, NM
Unique opportunity for an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (at least 2+ years of experience) to join one of two well-established neonatology teams who cover 90% of the neonatal market in Southern New Mexico and El Paso
- Opportunities are available to cover busy Level II & III NICUs
- Level-III units include transports, surgical services and sub-specialty support
- 14,000 deliveries across 7 facilities
- Flexible scheduling - 12 or 24 hour shifts
Enjoy countless days of blue skies and warm sunshine - over 340 days a year! From playing a round of golf, shopping, attending wine festivals, theatre or visiting the White Sands National Monument for dune sledding, there is truly something for everyone in Las Cruces.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.