Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In North Carolina
Intensivists Opening In North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Join an established critical care group in a closed ICU?
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- 7 am to 7 pm, day shift
- Med, surg, neur patient beds
- Over 520 beds, level I trauma
- Mid $400,000s base salary plus bonus?
- Complete benefit package including malpractice, week CME and allowance, 457, 403, medical, dental and more
- Must be Board Certified/recently Board Eligible in Critical Care
- Pulmonary training preferred
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.