Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Florida
Live Near Orlando, Fl - Practice Pulmonary/critical Care MedicineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Outstanding opportunity to join an established multi-specialty group?
- Practice a mix of pulmonology and critical care
- Desire to expand service line with over 30 primary care physicians
- Sleep medicine available, own sleep lab with group
- Call to be 1 in 4
- Physicians and patients awaiting your arrival
- Offering a competitive salary plus profit sharing, huge income potential
- Benefit package, includes malpractice, health, 4 weeks vacation/ CME, etc.
- Must be board certified/board eligible by the US boards
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.