Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In Alabama
Pm&r Practice In Mobile, AlNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Mix of Inpatient/Outpatient
- 1:4 call schedule in which provider will come in and round on the weekends.?
- Night call is slim and do not have to come into hospital.
- 2, ? days in clinic, 10-12 inpatients per day.
- Can do procedures including injections, EMG, etc
- System has huge Occ Med clinic to refer into rehab
- Inpatient Unit has 40 beds and average census of 25-30
- Outpatient therapy done at fitness Center on hospital campus?
- Competitive salary plus wRVU bonus and full benefits package
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.