Urology Job In Pennsylvania
Urologist Needed in Northeastern PennsylvaniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Northeastern Pennsylvania based Regional Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a large, multi-specialty group.
This is a hospital employed position
- This position is to replace a physician leaving the community.
- Robotics experience preferred.
- A competitive recruitment package is available and may include: relocation, annual CME allowance and medical education debt reimbursement.
- $50,000 commencement bonus
- Work out of a 198-bed acute care hospital.
Sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley.
Largest city located in a contiguous quilt-work of former anthracite coal mining communities including the smaller cities of Wilkes-Barre, Pittston and Carbondale.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.