Breast Imaging Radiology Job In Stockton, California
Radiology - Radiologist - Breast ImagingNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full time Fellowship trained Breast Imager or General Radiologist with MQSA for the California Central Valley, mix of on-site and remote!
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time fellowship trained Breast Imager or General Radiologist who is MQSA certified to join our group that helps to serve the St. Joseph’s Medical Center. St. Joseph's Medical Center is a not-for-profit, fully accredited, regional hospital with 347 beds. St. Joseph's specializes in cardiovascular care, comprehensive cancer services, and women and children's services including neonatal intensive care. St. Joseph's is the largest hospital in San Joaquin County. In addition to being nationally recognized as a quality leader, St. Joseph's is consistently chosen as the "most preferred hospital" by local consumers. You will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
• Need to be on-site at Women’s’ Center 2 to 3 days per week, remote other days for dx
• Strong Foundation in all aspects of Breast Imaging, MQSA required
• Experience in Digital Mammography, Breast Tomosynthesis/3D Mammography, Breast Ultrasound and Breast MRI, stereotactic and US guided breast procedures.
• Breast imaging will be approximately 60% of the total volume of cases performed.
• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
• Active California medical license is preferred
• Advanced technical support
• Paid time off, Bonus structure, CME
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
• All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to: email@example.com.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.