Nurse Practitioner Job In Demopolis, Alabama
NP Hospitalist Position in AlabamaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, is looking for Nurse Practitioners who want to become inpatient experts. As a Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist for Apogee, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee Physicians.
This unique opportunity at Bryan W. Whitfield Memorial Hospital, a 99-bed facility in Demopolis, AL offers an attractive salary and a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist Opportunity:
- Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice coverage
- Apogee University Training and NP Academy
- Full physician and administrative support
- Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner license
- Prefer a minimum of two years of Inpatient Nurse Practitioner experience in internal medicine
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, visit: apogeephysicians.com
Demopolis, AL Bullets
· Demopolis is conveniently located 1.5 hours from Birmingham, AL
· Demopolis has several attractions, both indoor and outdoor that are appropriate for all ages
· The largest park in the City is Foscue Creek Campground and Park, located on the Tombigbee River
· The day-use area in the park includes a large playground, walking trail along the scenic backwaters of the Tombigbee River, 3 pavilions, boat ramp and dock and many areas for bank fishing
· The Demopolis Sports-Plex includes 6 soccer/multi-use fields, a public fishing pond, a picnic pavilion & playground, 1.5-mile walking trail, an 18-hole golf course including pro shop, putting green and driving range and equipment shops for the Parks and Recreation Department
· Arts and entertainment are a large part of Demopolis’s culture; The Canebrake Players is a local theater group that usually produces three or four plays annually and the Two Rivers Arts Council (TRAC) Demopolis is known for its volunteerism which is evident in the number of non-profits who offer cultural and social activities
· There are 4 schools in the Demopolis School District; 2 elementary schools, 1 middle school and 1 high school
· There are several options for higher education facilities including Shelton State Community Center, University of West Alabama DHEC, Coastal Alabama Community College and Selma University
· Demopolis’s cost of living of living is well below the United States average even with its high-quality schools, healthcare and affordable housing in both residential and rural communities
Bryan W. Whitfield Memorial Hospital – Demopolis, AL
· 99-bed facility
· BWWMH provides a broad range of healthcare services for patients and strive to fulfill their mission; providing quality, cost-effective and convenient healthcare services that meet and exceed reasonable customer expectations
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.