Pediatric Emergency Medicine Job In Baltimore, Maryland
Medical Director Position near Baltimore - Requires Pediatric ED/Hospitalist experience CPH# JOB-2490727Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Seeking a board certified physician with a leadership background and Pediatric Hospitalist/Ped ED experience. Physician's with Fellowship training in Pediatric Emergency Medicine are prefered and highly encouraged to apply.
This hospital employed opportunity offers a flexible schedule for the Medical Director and also includes a very competitive compensation package based on experience. In addition to an excellent benefits package with great incentives and endless opportunities for those seeking professional advancement and growth in their career.
To learn more about this Medical Director position, please contact Chelsea Richie at 954-837-2703 or send an email to Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Seeking a Medical Director to lead & work in a large combined Pediatric ED/Pediatric Inpatient unit
- Employed Opportunity in a beatiful Maryland Hospital near Baltimore
- Lead a well-established, close knit team of Pediatric Hospitalist's & Pediatric NP's
- Position requires a Physician to Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship training is prefered
- Flexible schedule for the Medical Director
- Hospital Employed Opportunity with an outstanding Compensation package & Full Benefits
- To learn more, please contact Chelsea at 954-837-2703 or email Chelsea.email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.