Occupational Medicine Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Occupational Medicine Physician, Academic Setting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2489588Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Located within a few steps of historic Rittenhouse Square in Center City, you'll enjoy numerous options for dining, shopping, entertainment,and sporting events. And for those physicians with teenage children, there are twenty colleges to choose from in the area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To be considered for this position send your CV in confidence to: Julia.email@example.com and call 203.663.9347 for complete details of this position. Reference job #2489588. .
- Board certified in a primary care specialty or occupational medicine
- Have MRO and FMCSA certifications
- Work with students and employees of well-known university
- Need 2 years experiende in Occ Med or completed Occ Med residency
- See 20 patients/day on average
- Have PA license or one you can reactivate (preferred)
- Be a practicing physician with strong ties to Pennsylvania
- Great location just a short walk from Rittenhouse Square
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.