CRNA Job In Olympia, Washington
Anesthesiology - CRNANext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services has a full-time CRNA opening at Capital Medical Center (CMC) in Olympia, Washington. CMC is a 110 bed full-service hospital with a Level I Newborn Nursery and Level IV Trauma; it is ranked in the top 10 for General Surgery in Washington State by Healthgrades. This is a terrific practice! Highlights:
• Fair, Collegial Anesthesia Care team comprised of 6 physicians and 8 CRNA’s
• Candidate will do general anesthesia, regional blocks, epidurals, spinals, TIVA and central lines; cases include GS, spine, ortho, OB, GYN, vascular, ENT, Urology and some neuro; no hearts
• 8 ORs plus C-Section suites and minor procedure rooms
• Call –very light call schedule; averages q7 with very little call back
• Health, dental, vision, relocation, paid malpractice, 401K
• Great work/life balance! Gorgeous community!
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.