Endocrinology Job In Ohio
Northwest Ohio Needs Endocrinologist -- Sign-on Bonus -- Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful outpatient Endocrinology candidate will join busy hospital owned multi-specialty group.
- Full medical staff support, 300 bed faciliy, serves ten county region.?
- Financial package includes attractive salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, student loan assistance.?
- Comprehensive benefits included malpractice, health, disability, ?401KL pension plan, vacation/CME and expenses, relocation, and more.
- Experienced Rheumatology specialty candidates welcome to apply, must be BC/BE.
- Must have active Florida license as need is immediate.
Located ?within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states. It sits midway between Detroit, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus and Ft. Wayne. ?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.