RN Job In Eagle Pass, Texas
RN - ORNext Steps... Apply Now
Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient population. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with the surgeon and anesthesiologist / anesthetist continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of surgical operating team are met. Monitors, positions and assist patient during procedures.
Fort Duncan Regional Medical Center is a progressive acute care facility and medical center that serves Eagle Pass, Texas and surrounding regions.
- 101 private patient rooms
- Equipment includes X-ray, ultrasound, MRI and CT imaging systems
- Angiography suite
- Electronic picture archiving and communication system (PACS) makes your medical information and files accessible to your medical team from secure computer terminals, 24 hours per day, seven days a week
- Women’s Center has easy first-floor access, with four labor and delivery rooms, two operating suites and 14 private postpartum rooms
- Emergency Department with 14 beds, and four fast-track beds for patients who have less severe conditions
- Ample, convenient parking
- Spacious, comfortable waiting areas