Hospitalist Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Hospitalist Day Block Schedule north of Philadelphia in Bucks County CPH# JOB-2494702Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A 7 on 7 off day block schedule from 7am to 7pm. No nights as they have Nocturnists.
Reasonable average daily encounters 15-17 patients
Open ICU but no procedures required as they have Intensivist support. Lines done by IV team and iRad and intubations by Anesthesiology. Other procedures including para and thoracentesis done by iRad,
Part of Rapid Response Team (RRT) so Hospitalists need to live within 30 minutes of the hospital in Bucks County.
There is sub specialty backup at night. Mid-level support staff of 2-3 everyday including weekends and house physician when needed.
Will provide variety of services including ED unassigned/primary care coverage, subspecialist consultation, ICU and observation coverage, pre/post management consultations; provide admissions, H&P and Discharge Planning, and writing routine orders; ability to make clinical decisions; routine rounds and timely dictation a must; good communications with patients, patients' family, physician-to-physician and nursing staff required.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Hospital employed position in a stable Hospitalist program
- 7 on 7 off day block schedule. Lots of days off for family or pick up extra shifts for extra income
- No procedures as they have the specialty support
- Nocturnists cover the night shifts
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Excellent group benefits package
- Internal Medicine Residency trained physicians considered that can start on license/credentialing
- Hospital located in popular Bucks County with top rated schools and excellent family amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.