Neonatology Job In Boise, Idaho
Neonatologist Needed for Boise, ID - Treasure of the Valley - Busy Level III NICU CPH# JOB-2494897Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The position offers a competitive compensation package and great benefits including medical, life, disability, malpractice, 40lk with match, and much more.
Enjoy living and working in a vibrant community with so much to offer! A great metropolitan lifestyle along with charm and small-town friendliness. The city has an affordable cost of living, low crime rate, good schools and friendly people. Easy access to any outdoor activity you could dream of, great restaurants, cultural amenities, and safe neighborhoods.
For more information about this and other Pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954 837 2677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent opportunity to join the team at a 32 bed Level III NICU with night coverage from home
- Services include high frequency and oscillatory vent in-house & on transport, inhaled nitric oxide
- Non-invasive ventilation & whole body cooling
- Avg. length of stay 15-18 days with annual NICU admissions projected to increase
- NNP's to assist with coverage
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- For more information on this position please contact Deb Gronsbell and reference JOB-2494897
- A vibrant city with an affordable cost of living, low crime rate, good schools and friendly people!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.