Geriatric Medicine Job In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Board Certified Geriatrician Needed in Myrtle Beach!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kathy Haley: Sign in to view
2019 Graduates are encouraged to apply
* The office is located in the middle of high growth area with outstanding public schools and desirable housing options
* Practice is outpatient only!
* Clinic hours, M-F
* Admissions are handled by hospitalist service
* Practices are limited to geriatrics (55+ yrs old) with appointment time slots commensurate with the need to properly care for geriatric patients.
* Palliative Care training a plus, but not mandatory
* Top beach resort area/ lifestyle in area with excellent restaurants, golfing and world class resort amenities
Located in Myrtle Beach, the heart of the ""Grand Strand”, the 60-mile stretch of coastline is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US. The area has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country. The community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.
Grand Strand Regional Medical Center is a 269-bed tertiary referral center in Myrtle Beach, SC, and is the largest and most clinically advanced hospital in the area. Grand Strand Regional is the only hospital in the region to offer such specialized services as an ACS verified Level II trauma center, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, robotic assisted surgery and two emergency departments staffed with residency trained emergency medicine physicians, Grand Strand Regional has earned a reputation as the hospital of choice for residents and visitors. With a medical staff of 260+ highly skilled practitioners, Grand Strand Regional offers the community a full spectrum of board certified medical specialists and services. The hospital has been ranked #1 in SC for cardiac surgery by Healthgrades for four consecutive years (2010 – 2013) and is a Joint Commission Top Performer in Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.