Critical Care Anesthesiology Job In Atlantis, Florida
Cardiac Critical Care Intensivist Opportunity near West Palm BeachNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amber Holiman: Sign in to view
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare, part of HCA, is recruiting an Intensivist with extensive Cardiac experience to join our staff at JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, FL near West Palm Beach.
Opportunity Specifics - JFK Medical Center
- Cardiac Critical Care Intensivist for 40-bed med/surg unit
- Position will cover med/surg unit along with the rest of the ICC team and will handle any Cardiac patients in the unit as part of their daily patient census.
- Will be responsible for building a trusting relationship with surgeons and work as a vital member of the multidisciplinary care team.
- Teaching duties with ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Will need to have basic echocardiography skills, be comfortable with the interpretation of invasive and non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring systems, and comfortable with the PA catheter insertion and chest tube insertion.
- Experience monitoring both VA and VV ECMO ideal.
About ICC Healthcare
* ICC Healthcare employs over 300 providers in 38 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
* Last year, our providers had over 200,000 patient encounters nationwide.
* We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 175 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
* The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
* Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
* We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
* We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
* Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA's commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
* Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
* Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
* Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
* Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
* Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
* Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Community Information - Atlantis, Florida
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. The Atlantis Country Club and the Atlantis Golf Club are included in what is known as one of the most aesthetically beautiful country club communities in the United States.
With 834 acres, Atlantis, once known as Mulberry Farms, was owned by former State Senator Philip D. Lewis. During this time, Senator Lewis formed the Mission Company for the purpose of raising Brahman cattle. In 1958, Nathan Hunt and Paul Kintz purchased the 828-acre ranch and the remaining areas along Lantana Road. With engineers Brockway, Weber and Brockway, and designer Ernest L. Green, they sought to develop the community surrounding Atlantis.
Along with the permanent community, JFK Medical Center and surrounding doctor's offices have become the city's primary commercial industry.
Atlantis is just 5 miles off some of the best beaches in the US and only an hour away from all of the culture Miami has to offer! With easy access to West Palm Beach airport, Ft. Lauderdale airport and Miami International, it is ideal location to start your travels to any place in the world.
Atlantis is a small community that is part of the large Palm Beach Metro area. Palm Beach, a mere three-blocks wide and 14 miles long, it is a barrier island connected to the mainland by three primary bridges in the center of town.
Whether you're interested in the family-oriented quiet streets and sandy beaches or want to experience the "Greenwich Village" lifestyle near Main Street, where a fanciful mix of old and new houses, along with apartments and condominiums, share the walking ambiance to small shops, grocers and a host of outdoor restaurants, there are endless possibilities.
Come see all that this great community has to offer!
JFK Medical Center, originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president, was founded in 1966 as a community hospital.
Today, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 460-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics.
Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation with over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals, and 300 volunteers. We are pleased to continue to receive recognition as a quality hospital with our designations by the Joint Commission on Accreditation on Healthcare Organization (JCAHO) as a certified primary stroke center as well as a recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for West Palm Beach for Most Preferred Hospital for Overall Quality and Image presented by the National Research Corporation.
JFK Medical Center wants to assure you that we are committed to providing the finest healthcare in Palm Beach County.