Pain Management Job In Springfield, Ohio
100% Pain Management Physician Opening in Central OH CPH# JOB-2495317Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this friendly city that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pain management jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% pain management position
- Expand an existing practice
- Current physician retiring
- Hospital-based clinic and support
- Be the only pain management physician on staff
- Monday through Friday
- No call
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.