Hospitalist Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Alison Cooper: Sign in to view
-great health benefits
-paid CME allowance
-no state income tax
-sign on and relocation bonus available
Las Vegas in Brief
Over the past several decades, Las Vegas has been the fastest growing metropolitan area in the country, a destination of choice for families seeking to enjoy the desert lifestyle with all the comforts of an oasis. While the city is best known as a tourist destination, its residential communities bear no resemblance to the famed "strip."
The Las Vegas File
- Education. The Clark County School District, fifth largest in the U.S., focuses on providing a challenging curriculum and numerous opportunities for growth.
- Real Estate. Las Vegas' recent residential construction boom means that buyers have many housing options and good deals can be found.
- Family. Las Vegas' neighborhoods exude a family environment and the area's many community events cater to both adults and children.
- Culture. In addition to having access to the myriad entertainment and dining options that make Las Vegas the #2 tourist destination in the country, residents enjoy many local arts centers and galleries.
- Recreation. Golf and water sports are prevalent in the Las Vegas area, and the city offers a variety of recreational activities for children through seniors.
- Weather. Las Vegas does have four seasons, but not in the traditional sense. Summers are oppressively hot, but winters are generally mild; sunny days are recorded 85 percent of the time year-round.
Las Vegas Fun Fact
A 1910 law made it illegal to gamble in Las Vegas. The Nevada Legislature passed a legalized gambling bill in 1931.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.