Hospitalist Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Alison Cooper: Sign in to view
- competitive compensation
- comprehensive benefits
- no state income tax
- generous CME allowance
Las Vegas in Brief
Over the past several decades, Las Vegas has been the fastest growing metropolitan area in the country, a destination of choice for families seeking to enjoy the desert lifestyle with all the comforts of an oasis. While the city is best known as a tourist destination, its residential communities bear no resemblance to the famed "strip."
The Las Vegas File
- Education. The Clark County School District, fifth largest in the U.S., focuses on providing a challenging curriculum and numerous opportunities for growth.
- Real Estate. Las Vegas' recent residential construction boom means that buyers have many housing options and good deals can be found.
- Family. Las Vegas' neighborhoods exude a family environment and the area's many community events cater to both adults and children.
- Culture. In addition to having access to the myriad entertainment and dining options that make Las Vegas the #2 tourist destination in the country, residents enjoy many local arts centers and galleries.
- Recreation. Golf and water sports are prevalent in the Las Vegas area, and the city offers a variety of recreational activities for children through seniors.
- Weather. Las Vegas does have four seasons, but not in the traditional sense. Summers are oppressively hot, but winters are generally mild; sunny days are recorded 85 percent of the time year-round.
Las Vegas Fun Fact
A 1910 law made it illegal to gamble in Las Vegas. The Nevada Legislature passed a legalized gambling bill in 1931.