Urgent Care Job In Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
Urgent Care Physician Needed in Central and Northeast Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2495769Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive excellent incentives, very competitive pay, relocation, and be cap exempt. Join this group in a charming Pennsylvania Town and have your loans paid off.
Come practice in central Pennsylvania's Jersey Shore. It is located along the West shore of the Susquehanna River. There are many recreation opportunities along the Susquehanna River, Pine Creek, and Larry's Creek, as well as downhill and cross country skiing, trout fishing, hiking, mountain biking, camping, snowmobiling, hunting, outlet shopping, and much, much more. With its small-town atmosphere and picturesque location, Jersey Shore is a unique, pleasant place to call home.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Susan Kindle at 203.663.9369 and send your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Outpatient setting
- Join an established group of physicians
- Loan repayment options of 90K and higher
- Terrific benefits, minimal call, balance work schedules
- Use EMR and state of the art equipment
- Competitive pay and sign-on
- Newly graduated or experienced physicians
- Faculty and teaching programs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.