Geriatric Medicine Job In Bradenton, Florida
Internal / Family Medicine Physician or Geriatrician (Bradenton, FL)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ryan Larkin: Sign in to view
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal / Family Medicine Physician or Geriatrician in Bradenton, FL. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Internal / Family Physician or Geriatrician is to provide all-inclusive care to geriatric and chronically ill patient populations.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Physician run organization
- Newly opened clinic
- Collaborative and team-oriented working environment
- Exclusive focus on complex Medicare patients
- Small panel size (350-450 patients)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30am-5pm
- 18-20 patients per day
- Call 1:15
- EMR: Own proprietary system similar to Epic/Allscripts
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Balanced work/life
- Partnership opportunities available within one year
- Commencement bonus and other bonus incentives
- Leadership opportunities
- PTO and CME
- Relocation assistance
- Health, dental, and malpractice insurance
- 401k short term/long term and retirement plan
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics
- Ability to start by January 2019
- Current Florida medical license
- Spanish speaking is a plus
To view more of our open positions please visit www.MDstaffers.com/jobs. To immediately speak with one of our Medical Agents please call (866) 90-STAFF. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job Reference #12832
When you join our growing team, you will work closely with one of our recruiters who will provide and cater to your needs and assist you in finding the right assignment. Our recruiters are highly trained and work diligently to ensure our practitioners can focus on providing excellent patient care.