Physician Assistant Job In Tampa, Florida
Physician Assistant (Tampa, FL)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ryan Larkin: Sign in to view
MDstaffers is seeking a new graduate or experienced Physician Assistant in Tampa, FL. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Physician Assistant is to work with an orthopedic team to evaluate and follow-up on sports-related injuries and to perform pain management procedures. This position will be working in a full-service, multi-disciplinary, orthopedic injury clinic with onsite x-ray, ultrasound, and a surgery center nearby. The physician staff primarily consists of physical medicine physicians, orthopedic surgeons, and university scientists.
- Full- or part- time opportunity
- Clinic Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- No nights or weekends
- No call
- 100% outpatient caseload
- Minimal medication management
- Mostly knees, hips, shoulders, and some spine
- New patients are scheduled for 20 - 30 minute appointments
- Follow-up patients are scheduled for 15 minute appointments
- Procedures are based on the amount of time that the clinician requests
- Medical assistants and other support staff to assist with proper documentation
- EMR: Practice Fusion
- Procedures include:
- Epidural steroid and sacroiliac injections
- Facet joint and trigger joint injections
- Medical branch blocks
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Sympathetic blockades
- Various arthrocentesis
- Radiofrequency ablations
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package.
- Board Certified
- Valid Florida Physician Assistant license
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Good bedside manner and the ability to connect with patients is a must
To view more of our open positions please visit www.MDstaffers.com/jobs. To immediately speak with one of our Medical Agents please call (866) 90-STAFF. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job Reference #13039
When you join our growing team, you will work closely with one of our recruiters who will provide and cater to your needs and assist you in finding the right assignment. Our recruiters are highly trained and work diligently to ensure our practitioners can focus on providing excellent patient care.