General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Memphis, Tennessee
Inpatient Psychiatry Position in Tennessee CPH# JOB-2496877Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a negotiable sign-on bonus. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and an employee stock purchase plan.
This position is located near the great city of Memphis. This city is home to the blues, soul, and rock and roll. The food is unforgettable, the people are friendly, and the living is easy. This town epitomizes down-home Southern comfort.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Inpatient setting to start
- Eventually help develop an outpatient unit
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Average 5 to 10 patients per day
- Primarily an adult population
- Full support staff
- Must be board certified within five years
- Will consider final-year residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.