Physician Assistant Job In Orlando, Florida
Physician Assistant - Cardiothoracic SurgeryNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Adrienne Archer: Sign in to view
- 260+ bed hospital
- 2 Surgeons
- 2 Other PAs
- 400 hearts a year
- Master's Degree in PA Studies
- 1+ years of experience in CT Surgery as a surgical first assist is required
- Must be Proficient in Vein Harvesting; EVH
- Valid Florida PA-C license
- PA-C certification
- The management of cardiothoracic surgery patients, including all aspects of care including performing patient histories and daily rounds to invasive surgical procedures, including the critical retrieval of vascular tissue in coronary bypass procedures.
- First Assist duties on all adult cardiac cases; major/minor vascular cases; Valve, CABG, minimal- ECMO/VADS. Other Thoracic cases
- Performs invasive procedures, such as thoracenteses, dialysis and Swan-Ganz catheters, arterial lines and intra-aortic balloon pumps, etc.
- Retrieval vascular tissue
For more details on this job or other Physician Assistant jobs or Nurse Practitioner jobs visit our website www.avasearchgroup.com or contact Adrienne Archer at 800-980-6237 or email@example.com