Geriatric Medicine Job In Massachusetts
South Of Boston - Federally Qualified Health Center Seeking GeriatricianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Position involves outpatient office based visits as well as nursing homes.
- Excellent benefits plus bonus.
- 36 days paid time off per year.
- 401K matching retirement plan.
- Medical education loan repayment.
- Modern offices with state of the art technology.
- Very high patient satisfaction ratings.
- Recent $5 million dollar renovation grant awarded.
- Minutes to the seacoast and the city of Boston.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.