Neonatology Job In Houston, Texas
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
We have an immediate need for two neonatologists to join our practice at Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center, a Level-III NICU equipped to handle a wide range of difficult neonatal emergencies.
- Ideal candidate will be clinically excellent, have a true desire to participate in quality improvement initiatives, be energetic, a self-starter and have an interest in future NICU medical directorship.
- Dr. Weisoly, the Corporate Medical Director for this practice, is a national educational leader and directs the annual Specialty Review in Neonatology conference as part of the MEDNAX Center for Research, Education, and Quality.
- This practice founded the MEDNAX Houston Area Quality Improvement Collaborative, and QI is at the center of our practice activities on a daily basis.
Cypress Fairbanks, or more fondly known as Cy-Fair, is one of the largest communities in Northwest Houston. Cy-Fair encompasses 186 square miles and includes Cypress and the city of Jersey Village. This expansive area is located northwest of Downtown Houston and gives this area easy access to Houston's famous Galleria and cultural and arts scene. With single family housing and apartments in master-planned communities, Cy-Fair has a neighborly feel. Housing options accommodate most every budget – from executive mansions to one-bedroom apartments at 25 percent lower than the national average. Residents can enjoy golf and other outdoor activities nearly all year long in this temperate climate. There is no state income tax!
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.