Otolaryngology Job In Grand Forks, North Dakota
Otolaryngology Physician Need In North Dakota CPH# JOB-2497642Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will enjoy an above average compensation and sign-on bonus. You will also receive loan repayment, full medical benefits, relocation assistance, paid malpractice including tail coverage, life insurance and disability, a retirement package, and generous vacation and CME time.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9362.
- Work with three other ENTs
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice
- Large group of supporting specialties
- Position open due to growth
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and retirement package
- CME time and vacation offered
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.