Family Medicine Job In Illinois
Family Practice Position in Illinois CPH# JOB-2497060Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity is as an independent contractor and has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered federal tort reform malpractice insurance as well as time off throughout the year.
You will enjoy living and working near St. Louis on a U.S. AFB. You will have all the conveniences of a major air force base and be just 24 miles away from St. Louis, MO.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with our servicemen and women
- 100 percent outpatient, no nights, weekends, or call
- Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts
- Choose the hours you want to work between 7am and 5pm
- Federal torte malpractice insurance
- Independent contractor position
- Board certified required, can accept any state medical license
- Competitive compensation and potential signing package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.