CRNA Job In Cincinnati, Ohio
CRNANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ariana Chestna: Sign in to view
- competitive compensation
- relocation assistance
- company paid malpractice insurance
- family health insurance, dental, life
- sign-on bonus offered
- CME allowance
Cincinnati in Brief
Known as the Queen City and the Chili Capital of America, Cincinnati has received numerous accolades for its quality of life. The Ohio River provides a backdrop for many commercial and recreational activities and separates the city from Northern Kentucky, "the other side of Cincinnati."
The Cincinnati File
- Education. Cincinnati Public Schools is Ohio’s highest-rated urban school district, and the area has one of the highest private school attendance rates in the U.S.
- Real Estate. With 52 distinct neighborhoods featuring a variety of housing options, Cincinnati offers homes dating back to the 1800s to new construction.
- Family. In 2011, Cincinnati was ranked #5 in “America’s Most Affordable Cities” by Forbes magazine, making it a great place to raise a family.
- Culture. An arts mecca, Cincinnati offers stage performances ranging from opera to Broadway, a symphony orchestra and ballet, and numerous museums and galleries.
- Recreation. Cincinnati residents enjoy recreational opportunities of all types, including hiking, biking, organized sports, and year-round golf.
- Weather. Cincinnati is influenced by humid subtropical and continental climates, so its summers are hot and humid, and winters are slightly cold and snowy.
Cincinnati Fun Fact
Cincinnati gets its name from the Society of Cincinnati, an organization that honored George Washington as a latter-day Cincinnatus, the farmer who served as a Roman dictator.