Emergency Medicine Job In Kissimmee, Florida
Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in Kissimmee, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Envision Physician Services is now seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for opportunities at Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in Kissimmee, Florida.
Osceola Regional is also home to one of Florida’s newest emergency medicine residency programs in partnership with the UCF College of Medicine having started July 2016. The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 18,000 Peds ED
- Level II Trauma Center
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area
- Meditech Documentation EMR
- 9-bed PEDS ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7
Additional certs required: Must have active ATLS, BLS, ACLS and PALS. 16 trauma CME's and 10 stroke CME's
Qualifications: BC/BP EM (ABEM/AOBEM)
Benefits and Compensation
- Excellent Remuneration
- This position is an Employed position with benefits to include Health/Dental, 401K Retirement Options, CME allowance, life insurance, STD & LTD
- Offering Occurrence Based Malpractice with tail
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.