Nurse Practitioner Job In Wichita, Kansas
Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tina Ridenour: Sign in to view
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Wichita in Brief
One of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country, Wichita features big-city amenities and Midwest sensibilities. This south-central Kansas city is becoming a cultural mecca in the U.S. heartland; it boasts a number of nationally registered historic places, museums and other entertainment destinations.
The Wichita File
- Education. Wichita Public Schools is the city’s largest school district and one of the most successful large-city school district in the U.S.
- Real Estate. Your housing dollar will go far in Wichita; a 24/7 Wall St. survey found it has the 5th lowest price per square foot and 11th lowest median list price.
- Family. Life in Wichita revolves around families, so it has many family-friendly facilities, including an interactive science and discovery center and a great zoo.
- Culture. Wichita’s vibrant arts scene includes 36 museums, 20 live theaters, more than 24 attractions, and 35 art galleries—not to mention over 1,000 restaurants.
- Recreation. Wichita boasts numerous recreational opportunities, but its best-kept secret might be that it’s home to 33 public, private and semi-private golf courses.
- Weather. Located at the northern edge of the subtropical climate zone, Wichita typically has hot, humid summers and cold, dry winters.
Wichita Fun Fact
The 2010 movie “Knight and Day” is set partly at the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport and was initially titled, “Wichita.”