General Neurology Job In Duluth, Minnesota
Fantastic Employed Neurology Opportunity with the Ability to Sub-specialize Located on Lake Superior CPH# JOB-2502249Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Enjoy top notch benefits and excellent earning potential.
This city has so much to offer with endless water activities and outdoor recreation. Live close to an international airport and enjoy all four seasons.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nationwide, apply now! Call Josh Rees at (954)-837-2633, or email confidential CVs to Josh.Rees@comphealth.com .
- Hospital employed
- Join 7 other neurologists
- General neurology with ability to sub-specialize
- Sub-specialty needs are Movement, Neurophysiology, Behavioral, and MS
- Call is light and shared evenly among the group
- Open and flexible on outpatient/inpatient mix
- Currently building a neurohospitalist program
- Generous commencement bonus and relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.