Physician Assistant Job In Largo, Florida
Transplant Surgery PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Transplant Surgery PA's serve as both surgery first assist and primary care PA for transplant patients.
Highly technical and demanding skills are mastered through years of physician assistant practice, masters degree and post-graduate critical care residency.
Hospital Based ARNP / PA
* See Consults
* 1st Line of Contact for Impatient evals and contacting physicians
* Assist in the OR as needed
* Collects and assesses medical histories
* Performs physical examinations and diagnostic tests
* Handles daily patient rounds patient education and discharge summaries
* Surgically assists surgeons in the OR in transplant and general procedures
* Enables continuity of care by managing patient care in pre-, intra- and post-operative settings
Today, Largo is a community of more than 70,000 residents and continues to grow through voluntary annexation. Over the last 10 years, the City has developed such landmark projects as Largo Central Park and the Largo Cultural Center. Downtown redevelopment is currently underway, and plans are in place to open a new, 93,000 square-foot library in 2005. From the days of its pioneer roots to today, Largo remains your City of Progress.
Largo Medical Center is a 256-bed hospital located in mid-Pinellas County on the west coast of Florida. They provide comprehensive diagnostic, medical, surgical, emergency and rehabilitation services for people of all ages, and their specialty programs include the Largo Heart Institute, Pain Treatment Center, Diabetes Education Center, an accredited Cancer Program and Women's Services. Thanks to an outstanding medical staff and dedicated employees, Largo Medical Center has earned a national reputation for quality.