Anesthesiology Job In Ocala, Florida
Anesthesiology - AnesthesiologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Top Pay for Top Talent Plus START DATE BONUS as a General Anesthesiologist in Beautiful Ocala, FL!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified anesthesiologist to join the established practice at Ocala Regional Medical Center (ORMC), an HCA affiliated hospital. Located just south of Gainesville and 90 minutes from the coast, this 200 bed, Level II Trauma Center is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar expansion designed to better serve the residents of Ocala and surrounding communities. Clinicians are also granted privileges at West Marion Community Hospital.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Anesthesia Care Team consists of 13 physicians and 28 CRNAs with 85% Supervision.
- Variety of cases: Cardiac (separate team), Orthopedics, General, Neurosurgery, Vascular, Endo, GYN, Robotics, and Trauma. No Peds and No OB.
- ACGME accredited Anesthesia Residency Program started August 2018.
- Trauma Call is one week on then next week off. Come in at 4pm M-F, 7pm Saturday & Sunday.
- 8 weeks vacation plus Annual Quality and Retention bonuses.
- Relocation assistance offered.
- No waiting period for Benefits- Eligible day one!
Envision offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability and life insurance, 401K with match and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.