Cardiac Anesthesiology Job In Ocala, Florida
Anesthesiology - Anesthesiologist - CardiacNext Steps... Apply Now
Excellent Pay Plus OUTSTANDING START DATE BONUS for a Cardiac Anesthesiologist in beautiful Ocala, FL!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologist to join the expanding team at Ocala Regional Medical Center (ORMC) and will also be granted privileges at West Marion Community Hospital. Fellowship training is desired but not required. Must be TEE proficient. ORMC is a Level II Trauma Center with 200 beds and is located 45 minutes south of Gainesville and just over an hour North of Orlando.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Friendly and collaborative Anesthesia Care Team consisting of 13 physicians and 28 CRNAs.
- Cardiac volume 300-350 annually. ECMO program. Min. Invasive Valve Replacement, TAVRs and thoracic surgery.
- Cardiac Call from home. No Trauma Call. On average every 3rd week rotation, 24/7 with post call day off at the end of the week.
- Advanced Training stipend as well an Annual Retention Bonus and a Quality Metric Bonus.
- Health Benefits begin day one of work- No waiting period!
- Relocation assistance offered.
- 8 weeks paid vacation.
Envision Physician Services offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability and life insurance, 401(K) with match and 100% paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.