Anesthesiology Job In Gainesville, Florida
Anesthesiology - AnesthesiologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Start Date Bonus offered for General Anesthesiologist in Gainesville!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a BE/BC General Anesthesiologist to join the established team at North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC), a flagship HCA hospital. For over 20 years, the staff at NFRMC has proudly been practicing top-notch medicine and providing high quality care to the residents of Gainesville and the surrounding communities. This 445 bed, fully accredited medical and surgical acute care center offers cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, as well as women’s health services.
Highlights of Opportunity:
- Anesthesia Collaborative Team of 18 Physicians and 30 CRNAs covering multiple sites of service.
- Wide variety of cases including Cardiac, General, B&B, Ortho, Neuro, OB, healthy Peds, ENT, GI. No Trauma. No Transplants.
- Full-time, W2 position with benefits starting day one- no waiting period!
- Average work week is 50 hours with 80% supervision of highly qualified Anesthetists.
- Reasonable call schedule with post-call day off.
- Start date bonus offered with a 2 year commitment and is paid out in the first paycheck.
- Relocation assistance offered.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.