Physician Assistant Job In Port Charlotte, Florida
Otolaryngology practice in need of NP or PA to support busy practice - Beautiful Southwest FLORIDANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jenny Lee: Sign in to view
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte (Port Charlotte, FL) is seeking 1 ARNP or PA for their ENT practice.
- ARNP/PA to join ENT hospital employed practice - support 1 other Board Certified ENT
- Outpatient practice: treat newborn to adult patients, surgical and non-surgical treatment for conditions affecting the sinuses, ears, throat, thyroid, and salivary glands.
- Group has been in practice for 2 years
- prefer candidates with Otolaryngology practice experience
- will provide ENT coverage
- existing office space available
- Reasons for search: one provider recently closed practice and the wait times in the service area to see ENT is 5+ weeks.
Competitive financial package to include salary, full benefits, potential for commencement bonus, relocation expenses and CME/Licensure/Dues/Subscriptions annually.
Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. Bayfront Health Port Charlotte is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties. The hospital's staff of roughly 900 employees includes over 300 physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
In 2009, CNN Money named Port Charlotte the Top Place to Retire, not only for its water accessibility, but for its culture, nature preserves and top-notch medical facilities.
Bayfront Health Punta Gorda is a 256-bed, acute-care hospital located in Punta Gorda, Florida. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission and the recipient of numerous quality awards, Bayfront Health Punta Gorda provides world-class cardiac care services and houses the only open-heart surgery program in the county. Also situated on the hospital campus is Riverside Behavioral Center, which offers both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric care. A full-scale emergency care center, wellness and rehabilitation program, joint replacement, wound care and sleep centers round out the full complement of surgical and diagnostic services.