Nurse Practitioner Job In Glendale, Arizona
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - Phoenix, Arizona Great Colleagues. Great Comp with BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our Level IIIB NICU Practice in Phoenix, Arizona. Experience preferred.
Join a dynamic team with true colleagues committed to transparency and support, comprised of a dedicated team of Neonatologists and Advanced Practice Providers, focused on delivering state-of-the-art, innovative neonatal care where quality improvement and evidence-based practice are at the forefront.
Envision Physician Services is seeking a board-certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, experience preferred, to join our collaborative care team at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in the beautiful Phoenix, Arizona area.
Phoenix is the fifth largest city in the US and is known for its year-round sunshine, world-class golf courses, and lots of amazing outdoor activities.
- A cohesive team of Neonatologists and Advanced Practice Providers
- Collegial and collaborative culture
- Self-scheduling to optimize work/life balance
- Ability to work at other local Envision units with a mix of acuity (Level II/Level III)
- Robust compensation, start date and relocation bonus (if applicable)
- Comprehensive benefits effective day one; Including medical, dental, vision, 401k match, CME, short term disability, parental leave, A-rated medical malpractice, support and payment for licenses and hospital credential, and more.
- A commitment to professional development and mentoring
- Robust professional wellness resources
- Engages in the community of the work unit by staying aware of changes, participating in quality improvement and protocol development
- Displays confident and strong clinical decision-making skills
- Commits to continued professional development of self and others
- Assists in education, training, and development of new and existing staff
- Supports the values of the company; care deeply, inspires joy, be curious, instill trust, pursue extraordinary, and embrace teamwork
Opportunity Profile: ?
- In-house shifts: combination of 12’s & 24’s with physician support
- Day coverage: 3 APPs & 2 NEOs
- Night coverage: 2 APPs with NEO support
- APPs are treated as equals and well-respected in the practice
- Strong local APP leadership team
- Opportunities for QI work, P&P implementation, and education/program development
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.