OB/GYN Job In Munster, Indiana
Obstetrics/Gynecology Job Opportunity in Indiana with Generous Compensation CPH# JOB-2503946Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also be offered exceptional CME funds, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 403B with employer match.
You will enjoy living and working in northern Indiana in a bedroom community of Chicago. This is an upscale town with wonderful dining, shops, and entertainment venues to enjoy. This opportunity is a 45 minute commute from downtown Chicago during rush hour.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Well-established OB/GYN opportunity
- Full-time and permanent position
- 1:5 call rotation
- 18 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or eligible required
- EPIC EMR in inpatient and outpatient settings
- Exceptional CME funds
- 403B including employer match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.