Anesthesiology Job In Moultrie, Georgia
General Anesthesiologist Needed in Georgia CPH# JOB-2504051Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this lovely Georgia town. With its many antique shops and old southern homes, it is considered the antique capital of South Georgia. It is also only a short drive away from Tallahassee, Florida.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiologist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com.
- Anesthesiology need
- General bread and butter cases
- Pain management desirable, but not required
- Board certified or board eligible
- 1:3 call, CRNAs take first call
- Four weeks of vacation with one week of CME
- Relocation up to $10K
- Competitive compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.