Occupational Medicine Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
OccMed - Philly SuburbsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kristen Belk: Sign in to view
Occupational Medicine Opportunity
Exton, PA (Philly suburbs)
A leading regional health system located in West Reading, PA and recipient of numerous awards including U.S. News top 5% ranking of all hospitals in the United States, is seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician, to help care for a population of more than 400,000 with comprehensive services and technology.
• Perform physicals, wellness evaluations, and treat work-related injuries & illnesses
• Full-time position, Monday - Friday and 1 Saturday AM/month
• Established patient population, so no “ramp-up” time required
• Must have completed a residency program in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Preventive Medicine
• DOT medical examiner certification is a plus (will provide training if necessary)
• Mid-level support
• Onsite physical therapy services, x-ray, and laboratory
• Support of specialty physicians for referral care
• Competitive compensation package
• Joint Commission accredited Hospital that has served Chester County for over 100 years
• Exton is centrally located in Chester County, PA
• A variety of living options, including suburban, urban and rural
• A service area population of over 400,000 and growing
• Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania
• A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices
• The community's central location places it close by to an abundance of recreational amenities, professional sporting events, concerts, outstanding dining, fantastic shopping, antique stores, and so much more
• Philadelphia is only a little more than an hour away, Baltimore 1 ½ hours away, Washington DC and New York City are a little more than 2 hours away.
While there may be a number of Occupational Medicine positions available, few will offer the balance between quality of life, professional satisfaction, and income that this opportunity will provide. I highly recommend you take a few minutes to learn more about this exceptional practice.
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference Position ID 161344 when responding.