Occupational Medicine Job In Tacoma, Washington
Washington Group is Hiring an Occupational Medicine Physician CPH# JOB-2504856Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, $1600 stipend with three days of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This position is located in an excellent area of Washington. This city is a hub for artists and musicians. It is a great college town with a vibrant downtown and access to plenty of outdoor activities. This clean mid-sized city has a comfortable Pacific Northwest small-town ambiance.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an occupational medicine job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20 to 35 walk-in patients per day
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- One week every two months of call
- Physicals, orthopedic injuries, cuts
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Medical and dental benefits, life insurance, malpractice with tail
- Vacation plus a $1600 stipend with 3 days of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.