General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Missouri
Employed Opportunity In Missouri Ozarks - Adult Psychiatric HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
If 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, excellent support staff, generous package sounds good to you?.then welcome to your new home in the beautiful Missouri Ozarks! ?Ozarks Medical Center in West Plains Missouri is looking to employ an In-Patient Psychiatrist to cover our adult (18 & over) 22-bed adult psych unit. ? This is a full-time position with very limited call. Call is provided by the Hospitalists ?9 pm to 7 am.? Inpatient unit support staff consists of: 1 Nurse manager, 2 RNS, 1 LPN, 2 CNAs, 1 unit secretary and social service staff including 2 discharge planners.?
- Average in-patient census is 17
- Average length of stay is 4 days
- Average new patients per day: 3
- Average admissions per day: 3
- Average follow-ups per day: 14
- ER physicians do ER consults
- Psych will do hospital consults
- Psych will do H & P?s
- Option to also provide outpatient services and join OMC Behavior Health Clinic adjacent to the Hospital. ?
- Salary based on MGMA median?
- Generous Sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Up to $4,500 for CME?s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate. ?This is a claims made policy. ?If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,?
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. ?Family rate: $154/month
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.?
- 457 plan ?Top Hat Plan? max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.