RN Job In Eagle Pass, Texas
RN Med-SurgNext Steps... Apply Now
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Population includes adolescents, young adult, middle adult, mature adult, and geriatric groups. Communicates with physicians / Nurse Manager or House Supervisor / co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
Fort Duncan Regional Medical Center is a progressive acute care facility and medical center that serves Eagle Pass, Texas and surrounding regions.
- 101 private patient rooms
- Equipment includes X-ray, ultrasound, MRI and CT imaging systems
- Angiography suite
- Electronic picture archiving and communication system (PACS) makes your medical information and files accessible to your medical team from secure computer terminals, 24 hours per day, seven days a week
- Women’s Center has easy first-floor access, with four labor and delivery rooms, two operating suites and 14 private postpartum rooms
- Emergency Department with 14 beds, and four fast-track beds for patients who have less severe conditions
- Ample, convenient parking
- Spacious, comfortable waiting areas